By Amey - 04/05/2009 09:09 - United States

Today, while watching TV, I danced, sang along, and helped Dora the Explorer get to her grandmother's house. It was the most fun I've had all year. I'm 21. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 331
You deserved it 29 389

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perfectwinds 0

Dora's awesome. Haha. If you plan on having kids then you'll fit right in. May I suggest babysitting? =P

I used to have a lot of fun watching The Doodlebops :D. There's nothing wrong with being 21 and watching Dora The Explorer :)... the problem is it being the most fun you had all year =[ lol.

Comments

shorty311_fml 0

I have such an amazing image in my mind of a 21 year old sitting on the floor in front of the TV and swaying back and forth to Dora the Explorer...amazing.

EveryDayJackAss 0

this doesnt seem something you would do >_> so this is probably fake...buut watever

kbkiller420 0

must be a special child ... duurrrrr

patray_angel 0

To all of those bashing the OP and telling them to get drunk or high.....or yeah, those activities are way more productive! The fact that the OP likes watching Dora is fine, but I am concerned that doing so was the most fun they have had so far this year. Then again, who knows what has been going on in their life so far. Maybe their life has been really shitty or they have been soo busy that they haven't had the time to go out. I am 28 and I enjoy watching cartoons every now and then. I will watch Spongebob, Back and the Barnyard, etc.....if I can't find anything else on tv. Besides, life would suck if I always acted like an adult. It can be nice to kick back and entertain the kid in me.

LeonardSnow 0

i only watch dora if i have to babysit and even then - it's not fun.