By Amey - 04/05/2009 09:09 - United States

Today, while watching TV, I danced, sang along, and helped Dora the Explorer get to her grandmother's house. It was the most fun I've had all year. I'm 21. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 334
You deserved it 29 390

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perfectwinds 0

Dora's awesome. Haha. If you plan on having kids then you'll fit right in. May I suggest babysitting? =P

I used to have a lot of fun watching The Doodlebops :D. There's nothing wrong with being 21 and watching Dora The Explorer :)... the problem is it being the most fun you had all year =[ lol.

Comments

awww, when I babysit I watch little kid shows and I like Dora the Explorer!!! I wouldn't call it the most fun I've had though- you need to go hang out with your friends. Or watch Dora with your friends: while drinking

Lol, reminds me of when I went up to my buddies cabin with two of my good friends. We got stoned and were really bored since it was early in the day. We decided to watch TV ,but my buddy doesn't have cable so we watched teletubbies. It was ******* amazing need less to say. I had a good time so no need for a FML. FYL since you think you're to old to watch a show.

Hey man ignore the assholes who say you're a loser, maybe you were just in a weird scenario but the things you were doing, like dancing and singing is completely natural!! (not watching Dora tho heheh but to each his own). Heck, im a 20 year old guy and I love putting some nice dance tunes on and dancing/singing to em every now and then (even tho im actually a grunge enthusiast). So the thing I would suggest, hit a club, drink a lil if you're shy, and dance and sing your ass off (chics actually dig it, at least from my experience)!! You'll have a blast I guarantee it!!

fatfaceunited 0

Dude your day is just beginning! Now you can help Bob and all his friends fix it!!!!

Buy some pills and goto a party you boring sod!

If you're a girl, thats kinda cute. If you're a guy you seriously need some help.

Blues Clues is better! A CLUE A CLUE!!!!

DownUndah 0

the wiggles are SOO much better then dora the explorer