By Anonymous - 03/10/2016 14:09 - United States - East Brunswick

Today, while working the Sunday rush at the deli, I held up a piece of ham to a blind customer and asked him if it was thick enough. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 216
You deserved it 3 583

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It happens. Common actions are hard to break the habit of. You didn't do it on purpose and I'm sure they weren't offended.

That's it, OP. He's recorded your name into his dictaphone, and you'll be the subject of much criticism at their next meeting. The blind will work together to come up with a suitable punishment for your unforgivable faux pas.

Comments

"Well, I don't exactly know, sir, but as long as it isn't thick as your skull, I'm sure it's fine!"

since u also can't see, Daredevil won't be offended... he will instead make u his crime fighting sidekick

I bet the scariest thing to read in braille is "do not touch"

Shay_Shay97 23

Eh, it was an honest mistake. It's nothing to lose sleep over.

MoroseMoose 47

I am way overexcited that you said "lose" instead of "loose." Good job.

Ruskiy_Cherep 18

On topic to the FML: Don't feel so hard on yourself it was an accident. You were in the middle of a rush so a small slip of the tongue is bound to happen Off topic: Why are there ads in the comment section now...

But all they do is get in the way here and feel displaced

They have to keep the app/website free somehow.

species4872 19

Ahh I'll bet it happens a lot, it's a natural thing to do. Don't beat yourself up.

At least he didnt swat at you to get the meat and smack you with it! Sorry op, habits are habits :)

He might've thought you wanted him to feel it

Blind guy: *sniffs loudly* " I think so"