What's up doc?

By fml - 29/07/2012 12:20 - Japan - Koshigaya

Today, I took my 2-year-old son to the ear doctor, since he'd stopped responding whenever I call him. The doctor told me that his ears are just fine. He's just ignoring me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 681
You deserved it 5 852

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

kaymi 17

My mom always tells me that she thought I was having hearing issues when I was younger until I told her one day to shut up because I was watching cartoons. Then I got the pop of my life. Lol.

Keep an eye on him. I have hearing problems and have had them all my life with no one even knowing. I'm 20 and was only diagnosed 2 years ago with a hearing problem I have had for at least 14-15 years (when I started noticing my hearing was funny myself). The reason I never spoke out about it was because I was too young to know anything was wrong. and if anyone says 'how can you not notice your hearing was funny at that age?' I was born deaf. But I am one of the very few and very lucky people whose hearing developed at a later age.

KiddNYC1O 20
gatorgirl2669 6

Next time he ignores you jut throw something at him to get his attention, he will learn after getting hit a few times

Whoop his ass each time he ignores you till he learns to respect you.

emmanikki97 8

He could have autism though. Has he stopped talking or started talking less? Red cheeks? Flapping like a bird? That's what happened to my brother. I hope he is just ignoring you. If it is though you'd catch it early at that age.

Oh what kind of man will he grow up to be

unicornsbears 5

Already startin at a young age damn thats gonna sux even worse when he gts older. Sry op hope he'll grow out of it instead tho