With a heavy heart…

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I watched my best friend get married to the guy I have been in love with since the eighth grade. I was the maid of honor, and had to give a toast to the couple. FML
I agree, your life sucks 71 878
You deserved it 17 930

Same thing different taste

Top comments

...sounds like a plot to a romantic comedy....

Comments

freeball 0

Honey, look that was kind of messed up of what she did. BUT. maybe she liked him too and you didn't know. You should of told him before he was ever seeing and getting married to your best friend. Get over it. I am sorta going through something I guess similar. But the guy I am after knows that I like him and he likes me but he has problems right and HAS to get them straightened before we can date. Like paying off his debts with his truck, finding decent job, also getting place to live so he can see me. I have liked him since 9th grade - now. Now I am getting my chance almost because I TOLD HIM!

i´m sorry but YDI, because you should´ve talk unless your best friends has been dating him since 8, but i doubth it!!!! sorry, for the errors i got problems with english!!!

why does everyone want someone elses shit? The guy's taken. Lay off ****. People like you ruin marriages. You don't really care about your friend. You just want to suck on the dick that she's been bragging about. YDI and should just die. thanx.

This is so sad, sorry to hear it. There's gonna be someone out there for you, just open up your mind and heart.

shiie 0

I hope you went all Clark's Bonus on 'em.

This one really depends..if you never even tried to tell him prior to them getting together, YDI. If you did and it never came to fruition...FYL.

Stop complaining. There was plenty of time to say something to either one of them. YDI

Atleast they gave u tht 'honor'! Don't Worry, Be Happy!

Protegas 0

Aw v.v Well I really respect your for even going. Being me, I'd try to stick it out, but I know I'd have a few bad moments =X Sorry to hear this >.<