Woof

By Anonymous - 03/04/2009 14:37 - United States

Today, I was talking to my boyfriend and he brushed my hair out of my eyes. Then he smiled and said, "Your eyes are two different colors right now. One's blue, one's green…" I was so happy he still noticed the little things. Then he finished his sentence with, "…ya know, like a dog." FML
I agree, your life sucks 60 990
You deserved it 5 862

Same thing different taste

Top comments

backseatfever 0

this is the lamest fml i've ever read.

nbrachelxo 0

I wish i had two different colored eyes :P ha. but atleast he noticed!

Comments

Dogs with heterochromia are cute, though! Well, most of them. Not like, pugs and stuff. But I doubt he meant pugs, so it's really not an FML at all.

gleidu77 0

this is the dumbest fml ever. if that's your biggest problem then consider yourself incredibly lucky. he obviously didn't mean you look like a dog. also, who put YDI? how can she control her eye colour / what her boyfriend says?

#37 is obviously one of those people that doesn't know how to use "your" and "you're" correctly. Also, this fml is terrible. He didn't even insult you. F your life? How?

Men should learn to keep their mouth shut and not elaborate...

WendlaMimii 0

I don't see how this is an insult. Dogs are adorable.

Alex_Marie 0

******* lame. If that bothers you, then you need to get thicker skin. YDI just for being a dumb **** and submitting this.

Thanks for posting an FML that made me giggle. This one's cute. And you and your BF are obviously cute together as well.

omgELIZABETHHH 0

Wtf?! I voted you deserved it, for not taking a compliment. My favourite shade of blue eyes are the kind that Siberean Huskeys have, so if someone had eyes the same colour as one, then I would think "like a dog" too. It's a compliment, stop being such a drama queen, and STFU, I hope you go blind in both eyes.

karma5 0

who let this one through? this is the worst fml