Chance encounter

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, my cat ran outside. As I ran around the side of my house to get her, I felt a gigantic spiderweb land on my face. I also felt a light thud on my eye and it started to tear up. I ran inside and looked in a mirror, the spider was in my eye. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 248
You deserved it 3 580

Same thing different taste

Top comments

loveisalie2 0

Oh god that is really disgusting. Hope you got it out. Reminds me of that chick who had a larvae growing in her eyelid. Eww!

Comments

Bathory_fml 0

I've had a wasp sting me in the eyelid before, but getting a bug stuck to your eye sounds awful. I'm assuming it was a pretty small spider as you didn't notice it but still...ouch.

i ******* hate spiders more than anything. this has happened to me all the time recently, going into the woods around my house i walk into spider webs every ******* day and it sucks regardless of where the spider goes. i feel for you.

homedoggieo 0

It must have been collaborating with the ones from my croissant D:

XanimalloverX 0

I hope your cat is okay. I hope you got that spider out of your eye

laurenhasforce 0

why didn't you just swat the spider web away when you came to it? idiot.

cause spider webs are hard to see and if the spider's small enough to get in her eye anyway it would probably be too small to notice when you're running straight at it.

Awwww, cat. Hope you and the cat are okay. Maybe you'll be the next spiderman!! jkjkjk...

YDI for running after a cat. Seriously? Who runs after a cat that goes outside? WTF.

Really, are you that ******* stupid? You wouldn't run after you're pet if it went outside? Not all cats are outdoor cats. To the OP, I really hope you got it out. That's gross, FYL. :(

Sounds like something that happened to me. I wasn't running after a cat, per se, but I walked through a spiderweb on the way to my car. A spider got stuck in my hair, close to the hairline, and bit me. Guess how I developed arachnaphobia? #76 - some people have indoor cats, which can be hurt severly if they get outside.

sporksrock 0

That sucks. The same thing has happened to me with a fly, but I can't imagine it happening with a spider. FYL definitely!!