Chance encounter

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, my cat ran outside. As I ran around the side of my house to get her, I felt a gigantic spiderweb land on my face. I also felt a light thud on my eye and it started to tear up. I ran inside and looked in a mirror, the spider was in my eye. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 248
You deserved it 3 580

Same thing different taste

Top comments

loveisalie2 0

Oh god that is really disgusting. Hope you got it out. Reminds me of that chick who had a larvae growing in her eyelid. Eww!

Comments

That's not really an "ew" moment, that's just more over horrifying.

My cat runs out practically every day. Plus, I live in New York too. :o. Except I keep my eyeballs insect and arachnid free.

ReconExpert 0

I have arachnophobia...I don't even like getting near spiders to kill them...if this happens to me I would immediately go suicidal. Seriously..this makes me feel sick..

Jamila_fml 0

I'm picturing a spider in your eye...and it sounds like something out of a cheesy horror movie. FYL.

coolashit 0

ohmygooooddddddd. I would shoot myself!!!!

dramakat11 0

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I have arachnophobia too. That is just horrific! FYL.

i despise all bugs...and im really sensitive with my eyes i freak out when an eyelash gets in it...this is the most nightmarish thing ever...

Dopehead666 21

I hate these FMLs about spiders! I have extreme arachnophobia =( and I know that's my fault for reading the FML. And that sucks so much that you had that happen to you.

blondemoment 0

HOLY SHIT!!! I would have passed out. I agree with #101. And I can't stop thinking about it. My skin is crawling. YUCK! (but I REALLY hope that you're ok and in one happy piece. no bites)

Good lord that would freak me out, totally hate spiders. Hope your okay.