Classic

By Electronotfriend - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - Poland

Today, I was walking in the mountains when I tripped, and I grabbed onto a fence in an attempt to soften my fall. The fence was electric. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 093
You deserved it 4 795

Top comments

elara15 0

Usually there are signs warning of such things, but I probably would've grabbed the fence out of instinct. Sorry, that's horrible.

Comments

Ouch. I hope it surprised you more than anything.

fili450r 0

ha, i did something similar the other day.... i had to plug in the air compressor to use it, and the plug was hanging out of the socket...(we just built the barn and was on the finishing touches) and i grabbed it to plug it in faster and steadier.....240 volts right through my body....these have more power than standard plugs, cause the compressor needs more power... wait, so my story isnt even close to the same...but i did get a good jolt.

GoldenEyedGirl 0

wtf? what mountain were you on? and why would you walk so close to an electric fence? haha but that does suck. and #28, your a fag.

wet11 2

OUCH!!!!!!! That going hurt. FYL

Haha! That's hilarious:-D That must have been a "shock"

IOwnedYou 0

Thank you for this. Why would they put an electric fence in a tourist part of the mountains that are walked on frequently.

philosopher 0

Wow, people still keep electric fences around? The maintenance on those things is never usually worth it.

#17. you are an idiot. electric fence is ALWAYS high voltage, low amperage.. idiot!