Creepy

By bubba - 17/10/2011 10:02 - China

Today, my boyfriend of 3 years felt comfortable enough with me to disclose that he had previously spent 4 years in a mental institute because he tried to kill his mother. He also told me we will be together forever. I'm scared. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 457
You deserved it 5 386

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't worry, if he wants to be together forever he's probably not planning on killing you any time soon

I cant wait to see his reaction when you guys break up.

Comments

SystemofaBlink41 27

Where in the world have you heard that?

akle4163 8

sounds like my ex. he went psycho so I left him...he now wants my life and hangs out wherever he sees me. good luck to you...be careful and don't listen to the people that tell you not to be cautious just because he 'changed' or 'can change'

APimpNamedSlickb_fml_fml 0

Run, baby, run. Don't ever look back. I'll tear you apart if you give me the chance.

I can understand u being scared hearing something like that, bit you prolly should ask WHY he tried to kill her. He was treated and he has acted normal for three years. Sounds to me like he really cares about you or he would have just kept on keeping his mouth shut. I think you shoulda taken the conversation further.

Thizzkidsgotgame 7

Ok OP, on a serious note, a little research never hurt! But then again.. Curiousity did kill the cat... =

It turned out he was into heavy drugs when he was 17 and tried to stab her over something trivial like asking him to set the table; he wouldn't give me specifics. He's also been on medication for his "anger issues" which he has kept a secret from me and has decided he doesn't need them anymore and has gone off them. Believe me he needs them. To anyone who thinks I'm a bitch.. How would you feel if after THREE years your partner told you this? How can I trust him when he has been lying about his past for this long? What else is he lying about?

Jamesmc430 6

Trying to kill your mother is normal

Eesh i feel for you, noone deserves to have that sprung on them..especially as he was put inside for attempted murder. hope whatever you decide will mean you are safe!!!