Don't mind me

By Anonymous - 16/04/2012 12:38 - United States - West Palm Beach

Today, I watched as my neighbor walked to my front lawn, looked me right in the eye, and pissed on my mailbox. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 009
You deserved it 3 394

Same thing different taste

Top comments

zingline89 18
mduffy08 8

Comments

nadnerbz 6

I thought that was a custom down south...

bubo_fml 10

Approach him, grab & shake the arm that is controling his member & cause him to piss all over himself...

I'm thinking everyone here overlooks the fact that this was written by a cat that somehow managed to learn how to type. In this situation, everything seems in order. Just throw up a furball on his porch to get back at him or something...

Hmm, it appears to me not many people posting today are from the country, because when a stray dog pisses on something of my old neighbour's, and he didn't want it to, the solution was simple: he'd hook it up to an electric fencer and let the problem take care of itself. ;) (No, I'm not advocating animal cruelty and I personally have never done that myself, but OP's neighbour should know better, and presuming Op doesn't deserve this disrespect, I wouldn't think twice about zapping his jewels. After all, it'd only work if he came back and was dumb enough to do it again.) ;) Best of luck with that, Op. Just don't blame me if he takes it a little personal if you flash-fry his junk. :p The escalation on that action might be murderous.

TheyCallMeDamien 17

I say flaming bag of poo on the porch is the proper response.