Free money glitch

By Anonymous - 22/03/2009 01:41 - United States

Today, I went to withdraw 200 dollars. At the ATM, I noticed a suspicious man standing really close to me. I was nervous about entering my pin number, and worried he was looking at my account information. In my panic, I got all the way home before realizing that I'd left the cash in the machine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 596
You deserved it 83 449

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow. Guess it worked out for him. I don't see how you could get so nervous about something.. you completely forget it. Either way, FYL.

lol mayb that was his plan, to freak you out into forgetting your money

Comments

laurisshnazzy 0

I don't think you deserved it.. it was a stupid move, yeah, but I know how uncomfortable it can be when there's someone you've deemed suspicious nearby. I'd be nervous too and want to get out asap. I probably wouldn't forget my cash, though. Sucks to be you.

Ottawa_Sucks 0

If you were feeling uncomfortable you should have told the guy to back off. Not just stand there pissing in your pants. Grow a pair.

alex_vik 0

#15 - I have a feeling OP is a woman. Women tend to get irrationally frightened if there's a decent sized man within 3-5 feet of them that they don't know.

I can see being uncomfortable, but you're an idiot.

#16 Uh, it's not irrational. It's a pretty reasonable fear, given the amount of assaults, rapes and murders that happen every day. And, unlike men, most women are not physically strong enough to be able to fight off the attacks of most men. OP: Oh man... that really sucks. YDI it though, because you should always check you've taken your card and money. Still, I feel for you.

duuude ima try that.. 200 bucks, here i come!