Horror movie

By ihatevideos - 16/03/2009 23:08 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was sifting through my parents old home movies. I put in one and was horrified to see my parents having sex. I immediately ejected the tape and looked at the label. It said "Bermuda, 1989." They've told me I was conceived in Bermuda around that time. I've seen my own conception. FML
I agree, your life sucks 194 754
You deserved it 37 492

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Actually it's kind of cool. Not many people can say, that they've seen their own creation. : )

dvb77 0

Oh god, that's horrific. Ughhhh, I'd want to throw up

Comments

"around that time"??? how do you not know when your own conception is.

StellaLunaLu 0

...why were your parents video taping it? they should know that that just leads to trouble...

kellster 2

Why were you snooping through your parents' stuff in the first place? And how did you not think that "home movie" = "self-filmed ****"? Serves you right!

For everyone who's bitching about them being immature, YOU get over it. You want to watch YOUR parents having sex? If you do, you have problems.

Sex is natural so you might as well stop complaining bout him seeing his parents have sex, but still, would you REALLY want to watch your own parents ? It's just creepy. Anyways, sucks to be you, but don't feel sorry. I walked in on mine. Even worse.

Hahaha congrats roomie that shit is funnier than hell itself!!! Hope you got a kick outta that one!

That's awesome. If I was going to watch any session of my parents having sex (which I'm not) then I'd want it to be my own conception.

Thow_it_up 0

That's kinda neat...in an odd sort of way. I agree with 102