I don't get paid enough for this shit

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I was yelled at by a customer because we didn't have any ketchup packets. I work in a coffee shop. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 426
You deserved it 2 523

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

every1luvsboners 11

Tell your manager that if he wants to ketchup with the competition he needs to order more condiments for paying customers. Boners shitty puns night. Enjoy.

Well doesnt OP know that ketchup capuccinos are the next big thing in coffe.

Oh no boners!! I expected so much more from you

There are a lot of crazy people in the world...And you generally come in contact with most of them when you work in customer service. Sorry, OP!

I seriously sometimes wonder what's going on behind the curtain of their crazy world? Only on meth is that though process normal. Unless they sell sandwiches?

cowgod123 0

so where did you get you English degree?

Said the person who didn't capitalize the first word.

You also wrote "you" when the correct term would be "your". Good job, dumbass.

Everyone knows you can't have coffee without ketchup, just like you can't have a corn dog without maple syrup

I'm sure you could convince a significant amount of (preferably intoxicated) people that maple syrup covered corn dogs are a good snack. Ketchup in coffee though...not-so-much.

rainbowbigbird 7

"Would you like a shot of vanilla, caramel, or ketchup in your nonfat latte?"

Gothicbunnyx3 16

Ha, damn coffee customers you crazy!

"Would you like a squirt of mustard in your macchiato?" "No thanks, just the special sauce is fine."

jaredofmo 22

People can be and are really stupid.

Dear god, same thing happened to me. It happened at a the taco bell I worked at. Some old geezer and his family were argueing with me and my co-workers for not having any ketchup. Needless to say, I was clothed in taco & burrito remains. Kudos for getting this posted though...

I guess they thought you looked too happy and wanted you to Be as miserable them..