It hurts when I pee

By yomamma787 - 24/11/2009 17:11 - United States

Today, I was outside, peeing on a cactus. Then all of a sudden my dog jumped on my back, knocking me into the cactus. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 896
You deserved it 54 454

Same thing different taste

Comments

YDI for peeing on an innocent cactus!! It doesn't deserve your nasty piss on it!

The OP didn't specify that he was in his backyard, so I just assumed he was hiking, or at a place with no bathrooms close by, like any normal person would. Also, the cactus was probably the only thing nearby that offered some protection from people seeing, so it's natural that the OP would pee on a cactus rather than a low bush like some morons suggested. OP, FYL. On the other hand, if this was in the backyard or near a bathroom, then the OP deserved it.

dimension516 0

This could be a female. It doesn't specify.

He lives in the ******* new mexico, there is nothing but cactuses. Just a ******* desert.. filled with cactuses.

yeah NM is very very hard. I hate going there to visit my grandparents. They live in Socorro. They don't even have a starbucks in socorro!!!! But I love my family and grandma has some pretty darn good mexican food. Plus, can't pass up a visit to see my cousin and aunts and uncle.

clockworkrainbow 3

Oh God! No Starbucks?! Drink coffee from a coffee-maker at home like everybody else does. Or drive to Los Lunas for the crap and quit complaining.

YDI for being an utter prick. Not even a beaner would do somethin as stupid as piss on a cactus

YDI. If you can't take the proper time to train your dog not to jump on people you deserve what you get.

I could totally understand peeing outside...but why would u pee on a cactus? Were you in a field of cacti with no vacant spaces or other plants to pee on?

dannidelion226 0

dogs will jump whenever the hell they want, but YDI for peeing on a cactus. either find a less harmful plant, go inside, or hold it in

YDI, what the hell were you peeing on a ******* cactus for?