Leave people alone

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - Mozambique

Today, I went up to a girl at a bus stop and started chatting her up. Her response? "Am I being robbed?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 226
You deserved it 7 445

Top comments

what we have here, is failure, to communicate.

Comments

spadesghost 1

I prefer curt too. and she's right, you are handsome. If i was OP i would've just told the girl, "you're only being robbed of your precious vanity, but i'm new at this, so i'll go find a better victim".

spadesghost 1

should a strange man come up to you and be UNfriendly? sheesh, you just can't win with some people. and if you're going to tell me guys just shouldn't come up to girls, i'm going to tell you women just shouldn't speak.

Well girls do tend to go for jerks, and most of the guys I've met are assholes, so maybe a guy being nice for once freaked her out?

#80 No, but strange men hitting on women is definitely an uncomfortable situation. In some situations it's okay, but at the bus stop it just seems a little creepy. It's not a situation that someone can easily escape, since the woman had to take the bus to get to wherever she was going. I also know from experience that there are some pretty creepy/sleazy guys that take bus...So the woman in question in this FML probably assumed that OP was one of those creepers.

I agree-he is cute ;-) As for the OP, when I'm waiting for the bus, I don't usually start talking to random people. I'm assuming that's why she was freaked out. You might also look like an axe murderer....just sayin'. :p

CateXOX 0

Tiger Woods' golf clubs have been up entirely too many asses.

jayAZ 3

hahaha...skills bro skills!

lmaoatall 6

you were wearing your IM GOING TO ROB YOU shirt out again, weren't you? guess it's better than your IM A STALKER shirt.

amh721 0

I don't understand why guys go about the creepiest ways to chat girls up. If you don't get a green light from a girl...don't bother.

100 - Then why don't you explain just what a green light actually is? More often than not, creepers don't realize that they are, in fact, creeping. I'm one of the lucky few who got a clue, because by nature, clues are difficult to find if one doesn't know what to look for. FYL, OP