Moan moan moan

By AGluckily - 22/03/2009 01:16 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was with a group of friends at a bar, and we were all talking about whether we were moaners, screamers, or quiet during sex. My boyfriend said that he was a moaner, which I contradicted. Completely straightfaced, he said, "Well, I am when it's good." FML
I agree, your life sucks 74 518
You deserved it 24 766

Same thing different taste

Top comments

My guess is he said that because you contradicted him. You deserve it. He probably didn't mean it though.

@ #8 and everyone else who makes comments like that; What the hell is up with everyone telling ppl to dump their bf/gf/husband/wife for the smallest things?? Did you know that it is possible to communicate with one another and discuss problems within a relation, maybe have alittle fight, make up again.. Bet you're all single 99% of the time!

Comments

LOL, pretty clever boyfriend you have. It's kinda funny!

Not an FML really I mean you had it coming with that comment :) take a joke my boyfriend does it all the time to me (specially around friends:/)

TheNameless_fml 0

Heh, you got owned. To me it sounds like he's at least truthful about it and probably doesn't fake it (like you probably have). (And for those of you who try to tell me that guys can't fake it--they so can if the condom is thick enough.)

Anonymus101 4

Zing, that's what you get for trying to bust your boyfriend's chops.

meaganwas 0

Ahahah. Your boyfriend deserves some good sex for that one.

kellster 2

Perhaps you should spend less time contradicting your boyfriend in public (dude, that's undermining and nobody likes that!) and more figuring out what he likes? Just a thought.

Joking or not, he put her down in front of their friends either way. That's really uncalled for.

What is with all these FMLs where the boyfriend says something like "Well maybe if you were good in bed..."! Why the hell aren't these guys telling their girlfriends in a more private intimate way where it would be easier to correct the problem, than in public in front of people in a "joking" manner?