News to me

By Anonymous - 01/07/2009 20:35 - United States

Today, I went to the doctor for a sports physical. I've had a giant, dark birthmark on my left ribcage that I've hated most of my life. Recently I've learned to embrace it and show it off by wearing bikinis. My doctor saw it and told me it's a fungus that's been spreading on my side all my life. FML
I agree, your life sucks 65 419
You deserved it 7 406

Same thing different taste

Top comments

manoverboard 0

Why didn't any other doctors notice this?

lukewarmocha 0

:( doctors should have caught it before

Comments

ithedarkknight 0

wow your an idiot obama sucks? what has he ever done to you but try to help are country... stfu you hater and go wash your stink pssy... actually im not even going to entertain your stupidity because at the end of the day who won... OBAMA who is your president OBAMA and if you dont like it stay the hell out of america =)

TerriTheAsian 0

haha actually if he left America.. well people in foreign countries like Obama even better than we do!

LMFAO thats actually kinda nasty though.

How did no other doctors YOUR ENTIRE LIFE catch that? And if it's been GROWING, then of course it's not a birth mark. This story has a lot of holes in it.

freddie_fml 0

Not an FML. If it's true, at least now you can get it treated.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Umm... Birthmarks are a natural occurrence.

butterfly141989 0

hey well look on the bright side now you can get rid of it.

jdawg777 0

"recently ive learned to embrace it and show it off by wearing bikinis" WTF. even if it wasnt fungus and just a regular birthmark, thats weird. Its still digusting and a major turnoff

sosadtoobadd 0

She’s probably not making this up. My 16 year old step-son has the same thing, they always thought he had random birthmarks on his body and no doctor ever told them differently, when he came to live with us permanently, I took him for a check up and the doctor said… Did you know he has tinea versicolor all over his body? It is a fungus, it is extremely hard to get rid of and is expensive to treat. It is not life threatening but is for sure, 100% ugly as sin. It will take a combination of pills and about 6 tubes of $150.00 each creams. His total treatment has come to about $1000.00 (US). It’s still not gone. Good luck to you if you’re coming here and reading this.

Being comfortable with your body is a turnoff? How dare someone who has a trait some people find unattractive still have confidence! Shame!

Wow, you're an idiot. Maybe you should cover your face, too. That's a "major" turnoff.

alliemi 0

Nah I agree...why would you be like "i have a disgusting fungus" and then be like "I'M PROUD OF THIS FUNGUS EVERYONE MUST SEE IT" I DID NOT HAVE SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH THAT WOMAN

Talia_fml 0

LIterally made my skin crawl. I hope you can treat it properly and get better; good luck!