One last thing…

By Aerostar - 16/06/2009 04:35 - United States

Today, we had our divorce hearing and now it is final. As we were leaving the courthouse, I told my ex-wife how happy I was that we were finally free from each other. Then my junky old van wouldn't start and I had to beg her for a ride home. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 201
You deserved it 69 552

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I remember moderating it and I almost clicked NO because I think YDI

...or you couldve called a friend to pick you up, thus avoiding the humiliation of having to beg your ex wife for a ride home. YDI!

Comments

There's this company where if you call them, they will pick you up for a fee... its called a taxi YDI for being such a smug ****

Nomad609 0

What was she doing the whole time you walked to your car, trying to start your car, failing several times.. You mean to say she was just standing in a corner for you to go back and beg her for a ride? Other comments are right, what the heck do u think public transpos are for.. Or call a friend, family member, shes not the only person in the world with a vehicle, GEEZ. YDI.

does "till death do us part" mean nothing anymore ? i guess now its "till separate rides from court house do us part" YDI for breaking such an intimate promise douche bag.

_cherry_blossom_ 0

id feel great if i were her. it sucks for you. you should have called a friend or something. don't you have any pride?

YDI For getting a divorce. Marriage is supposed to be for life.

... 1bored... Do you say jaja in every post cuz you type, or just to see if anyone will notice?

[put " like that" after type in My previous post]

rihannalover 0

you didnt have to say that, you know. she probably already knows and ydi for being rude about it. also, shes probably just as happy and you just said that to make her feel mad. if i were her i wouldnt give you a ride home.

rihannalover 0

ehh just realized the divorce seems mutual. sorry