Randy old bird

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - Australia

Today, I had to explain to my mother that it's inappropriate to hit on my boyfriend when his parents are over for dinner. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 670
You deserved it 2 772

Same thing different taste

Top comments

knibbsy 4

It's just appropriate when his parents aren't around. Anything goes then.

Comments

So your okay with your mom hitting on your boyfriend when his parents aren't around? Geez, are you wanting a threesome or something? Tell your mom to back off, cause shes probably way older.

CoachLlama 5

Did you ask your bf how he felt? I mean come on! Other people have feelings too!

Your boyfriend would mind, but his dad might not mind her HITTING HIM. In my opinion this particular comment of mine fails. I'm having a bad day so I have lost my small sense of humor.

Your mom is a nasty *****. Can I come for dinner next weekend?

I hope you don't think it's ok for her to hit on him when his parents aren't around and you just phrased it badly to sound like you don't mind that, but you might want to make that clear to her as well. She sounds like a right piece of work, however, maybe it was to get back at you for something?

I don't think she normally appreciates her mother hitting on her boyfriend either, but the presence of her boyfriend's parents just made it éxtra dramatic. And phrasing it like 'Today, my mother was hitting on my boyfriend again, this time his parents were over for dinner. FML' might not be as catchy. OP, that is really disrespectful of your mom, sounds like she's got some real problems. Please do [let someone] talk to her.

I know, it was more just my roundabout way of point out it was slightly badly phrased.

Hmm.. I have to admit I do prefer the shortly phrased, less explanatory FMLs. Even if (or maybe because) that makes them ambiguous.

Kids these days...they want everything! I'm rooting for mom.

aenemadreamer 0

hey op, be thankful you didn't have my situation...in which my now husband's mom would flirt/compete with me for his attention. she would grab his butt and all kinds of stuff.

Hold it! your mom or your husband's mom? how about you get your mom a young boyfriend so she will stop hitting on/flirting with YOUR husbands?

nakidna 0

sorry but ur mom's a dumb *****