Reasonable

By Anonymous - 30/10/2010 01:21 - United States

Spicy
Today, I found out that my best friend lost her virginity to my father. Her excuse? She was drunk. His excuse? "She's hot." FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 143
You deserved it 4 400

Same thing different taste

Top comments

turtlemansam 6

She's not your best friend. she's your mom

Comments

aprilfacee 0

woaaahhhh.... cradle robber, you might wanna watch out for yourself too...

wriptidez 0

To answer all the questions I saw...it's totally illegal we are both 13. He is 45. No my father is NOT hot...in anyway. Him and my mom are divorced but he got re-married like 9 years ago.

umm, if the girl was drunk, then your dad raped her. drunks can not consent to sex, so therefore it is rape

If your friend is 13 what is she doing drunk anyway?

Cause that's the ******* issue here??? She was 13, so not only did a 45 year old man sleep with a 13yr old, he slept with a drunk 13yr old who was in even less of a position to give consent. Her father needs to be arrested for rape.

Taking into account your friends age, that really is so very wrong. Perhaps intimacy and alcohol are social tools which your young friend should not be using for some time yet? Unless of course shes preparing for a future career as a crack *****. On the other hand, my own father (44) is still banging 20 yr old chicks. I most likely will follow a similar pattern, provided I am not happily married at that time. Guys can get away with that sort of thing if they age well. As time goes on that age factor doesn't really hold as much weight.

Assuming they're both over age (doesn't sound like a problem for your dad), I don't see the problem. Your dad could still be attractive even if he's in his 40's. Some women like older men.

I like older men. they are better in bed