Sink-dodger alert!

By penpendesrapen - 11/03/2010 00:40 - Philippines

Today, I went to the bathroom to take a piss. While washing my hands, I heard someone taking a large dump in one of the stalls. When he was finished, he left the bathroom without washing his hands. Turns out he was the IT guy I called to fix my computer. He sat down on my chair and used my keyboard. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 398
You deserved it 2 500

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lysol. And a phone call to his supervisor. FYL.

Comments

anti_average 5

I think it's funy wen u type leik dis on purpose just too annoy teh grammur nazis.

subjectivity, Perhaps he heard the large splashing sound and infered. (surf's up!)

Agreed #80. I love snickerdoodles. I love when people rage about snickerdoodles, although this is one of the longest back and forth I've seen. Snick... Can I be your sugerdaddy?

Use disinfecting wipes on your keyboard.

#10, that's completely true. I actually like having Snickerdoodles around to correct grammar, even if I spell or say something wrong. It's the people around FML that complain that are worse than anyone else.

ummm YDI for not having enough balls, to say can you clean ur hands since i just noticed you in the bathroom not wash your hands, way to not advocate for yourself, then go around say fml fml fml, when you can't even speak up for yourself.

anti_average 5

It's not really the correcting that bothers them so much as the way they interpret it. I've noticed often a "grammar nazi" will insult a person they are "helping". it also comes off as condescending when you go out of your way to correct someone's mistakes without their request to do so. If a person wants your help then they will ask for it. That's what I've learned in my short 20 years of living anyway.

oneforme 0

snikerdoodles looks like an Oliver Twist Tiny Tim love child! she looks like a 9 year old boy who shines soilers shoes for chocolate back during the war. kinda a faggy little popcorn shit small nuisance rodent