Smooth talker

By Kate - 07/03/2009 18:36 - United States

Today, my boyfriend and I were out to eat. The waiter came and asked what we wanted. My boyfriend said he wanted a cheeseburger and I told the waiter I'd have the same. My boyfriend looked at me and said, "Are you sure you don't want a salad?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 65 760
You deserved it 8 263

Same thing different taste

Top comments

vitaminsandminer 0

wow what a dick, guys should appreciate having a girl who isnt constantly watching their weight and should love their girl no matter what she decides to eat

radiantxxreality 8

i agree, i don't think that #1 was wrong at all. us girls should be able to eat whatever we want. guys always complain that we always pick at our food and that we never eat. and when we finally do they complain about that! make up your minds!

Comments

greatnt249 0

#43, your response is a little harsh given that we don't know the whole story. If an off-handed comment is enough for you to give someone a complete and indefinite silent treatment without giving any reason whatsoever, good luck being a functioning member of society.

marris 0

You should have turned to the cashier and said "no, he's right, i don't want a cheeseburger. I want a double cheeseburger with bacon and an extra large fry"

you should have been like "yeah honey you're right i'll take a salad along with the cheeseburger"

Amanda_Ruth 0

Unless you can get the idiot to understand that you're allowed to eat whatever the hell you want and that it's none of his business, then dump him. I'm sure you look perfectly fine, so just tell him to go to hell. He's probably not worth it anyway. And any guy worrying about his *girlfriend's* weight should probably be worrying about his *own*.

GoMeat4103 0

Ahahahaha 45. You know Degrassi scenes word for word? FYL.

HOLLAcaust 0

Maybe you're putting on weight. Would you rather he not say anything? And then slowly the sex starts slowing down, he starts hanging out with his friends more, and before you know it you're crying everytime you see a cheeseburger. But saying that in public and calling you out on your eating habits was one of the worst ways to tell you. You should talk to him about that.

what a jerk! i would've poured my drink all over him. dump the creep

It was better when men ordered for their women and women never had a say in the first place

if he thinks you're fat or you've gained weight during the relationship, he just shouldn't have told you in public. maybe gone home and invited you to the gym..? but a restaurant wasnt the best place. sorry.