Stalker vibes

By olalala2382 - 02/04/2009 05:09 - United States

Today, as I worked the drive-through at Wendy's, the hottest girl from my math class pulled up to the window. As I handed her the drink, I asked her what she thought of our math test today. She screamed, "How did you know I had a math test, you creep!", threw the drink at me, and drove off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 92 107
You deserved it 7 246

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Whoa, ouch. When you're next in maths, ask her how she liked her meal/drink from Wendy's and watch her go red as she realises. ;)

Comments

SpunkT 0

Anyone who thinks you deserve is either just trolling and clicking on that for all of them, or giant assholes. There's no way you deserved that. She's nuts. And stupid. Bad combination.

Lotus_Eater 0

She sounds really full of herself. Sorry you had to go through that... :(

sounds to me like she has a really funny/mean sense of humor and wanted a quick get away from being hit on. so she pretended to be really creeped out, threw her drink at you and drove off laughing, thinking "thank god, he'll probably never speak to me again." lol no one is stupid enough to think they actually have a stalker who works the drive thru at wendy's just because they ask how their math exam went.

Dude, **** the bitch. She's the type you'd **** for a week and get bored with anyway.

I hate girls that freak out about stupid shit. Seriously, if she didn't recognize you she could've just said "i'm sorry, do i know you?" or something. What a bitch. Make sure you say something to her in your next class. Sorry about that, man.

sounds like you're not good with women hahahaha

tokyooo123 0

Well know you know she's the hottest and the dumbest (PS LOL #65. Mark H!)

i love Wendy's lol she'sa dumb ****...good for nothing...move on man