Thanks, I think?

By Skimilk - 18/02/2010 02:47 - Australia

Today, I went in to my local cafe for my morning coffee. I was chatting to the barista as she was making it, and I mentioned that I was starting a new diet. She goes, "Oh that's great! I've been sneaking skimmed milk in your coffee for years, I didn't want to say anything…" FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 142
You deserved it 5 887

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

gazelle_fml 0
dugumit 0

your slow. I would of said "well that explains why it tastes like sh*t, I would of said something ya know but......."

TheMeravig 0

Snickerdoodles that's the most erroneous and one sided bullshit I've ever heard; but you're a kid and you obviously don't know how to shut up when you're wrong. Farmers don't feed pigs skim milk to fatten them. That's just stupid. They aren't going to purchase a processed and pasteurized NON FAT product to feed swine; swine eat scraps, corn and garbage. Secondly, lower calories does not equal weight loss, you're right. Lower calories makes for easier weight loss, which is what I said; for someone who goes around correcting grammar you sure do a **** shit job of reading. Yes, skim milk still contains fat; hence it most often being relabeled as low fat milk. Fortunately ALL nutrients in any food are water soluble, so the necessary probiotics from dairy are completely attainable from a mere 8oz of skim milk per day. Skim milk lacks SATURATED fat; the only fat that you actually need 0.00% of in your body. The necessary fats your body requires can be taken from peanuts or omega fat supplements. Food pyramid. I don't know if they still show you kids this thing these days, but if you balance what you eat according to your body's daily requirements, you are perfectly fine drinking just skim milk and you never need to drink any other kind. If you're on a health kick and want a healthier heart and or liver, you drink skim milk. Excess bile is not caused by skim milk dumbass, and gullstones aren't either. Do you even know what a gullstones is, or did you just write this whole bullshit rant of yours in hopes that no one could tolerate enough of your baseless babble to read it entirely and respond. Here's a suggestion: quit living on the internet and do some real scientific studying and maybe next time you won't sound like a complete idiot. Gullstones from skim milk. I suppose you get lung cancer from skim milk too since you're blood has no way of synthesizing oxygen molecules without saturated milk fat? Dipshit.

TheMeravig 0

butter, lard and ghee (oil made from butter), fatty meats and meat products, such as sausages and pies, full fat milk, cream, soured cream, crème fraîche and ice cream, cheese, particularly hard cheese, some savoury snacks, such as crisps, coconut oil, coconut cream and palm oil, biscuits, cakes and pastries, and sweets and chocolate. Thatt's a SHORT list of foods that contain saturated fat. If you honestly just tried to say that eating unsaturated fat is not bad for you; you're saying people could eat this shit fest and be a-ok. Saturated fat is called exactly that because it builds in your liver and your liver converts it into cholesterol. If you honestly think this is in any way healthy, then you're just stupid. I take that back, you're stupid anyways.

penut_butter_jel 0

wow "snickerdoodles" you really need to get a life

Shesonfire94 2
jazeppi21 3

hahaha wow u must be really fat. no offense

carolinabcde 0

hey she's been working in a coffee shop for years so she should be jealous of your life..

DS1_fml 0

People like brokenship are morons. They are supposed to make the drink how the customer wants it. Not be a complete douchebag and make the drink how they think it should be. Anybody who agrees with that is a complete idiot.

what's the biggie I mean yeah it's a little insulting but if ur going to tell her that ur starting a diet then u shouldn't be offended when she tell u that