By brokenhearted - 18/02/2010 09:51 - United States

Today, after 25 years of marriage and 2 children, I was served with divorce papers. It turns out my 51 year old, soon to be ex, has been having an affair with the 24 year old tutor I hired to help our daughter bring her grades up. They are in love and want to start a new family together as soon as possible. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 244
You deserved it 2 875

Same thing different taste

Top comments

today's to do list: 1. hire hotshit divorce lawyer. 2. hire studly personal trainer 3. throw all his shit on to the front lawn.

The jokes on him if he thinks he can raise a child at the age of 51. He's obviously following his little head. And his girl friend is going to find out it won't be much fun when he loses half of all his money with the divorce.

Comments

dugumit 0

cool let them, while you claim spousal and child support. make sure u don't remarry and let him enjoy the cost of supporting you, his young wife and a new family.

Percentage wise, that relationship has about 98% chance of failure. you have to decide if you want him back. good luck.

you're ******** me. almost the same stuff is going down with my mom. except my step dad is 53 but the other girl is 24 too. crazy. I'm sorry though. you will pull through. my mom is. good luck.

25 years is a hella long time....that p.y.t gotta b breakin ol boy off. holla at me miss lady, this 25 year old could show u some thangs

Don't worry. You'll get your revenge once your ex-wife gets dumped by the tutor since she'll probably be sagging some more in a couple of years while he finds a younger chick..... Seriously. It's only okay to be a cougar if you're dating someone like 5-10 years younger because it would seriously be noticeable unless women like looking like a old hag standing next to a young person.

swantonboy96 0

Thats what you get for trying to furhter your childs education!* *LOL Sarcasm

YDI, I have studied alot on affairs, and it is always more about what the cheated on partner is NOT doing. It would have never have happened if you were taking care of each others needs, and it was so obvious that a girl half your age could see it.

endurancefan212 21

Noone deserves to be cheated on. If she wasn't meeting his needs, he should've told her that. How is she supposed to know that there he has a problem with something if he doesn't tell her about it? People seem to forget that we can't read each others minds. Maybe if he had communicated his issues with her, they could've worked it our or gotten a divorce if all else failed, but cheating to get out of a relationship is NEVER OK and is a pathetic, cowardly thing to do.

xxreikoxx 31

You poor woman (OP), you seem to be dealing with this a lot better than most of the women in your situation. I'm sorry it happened to you - I'm sure you'll have the strength to move on and enjoy the rest of your life in happiness and peace, despite the foolish suggestions that half of these people came up with. Those are meant to be ignored. ;)

So ask the tutor how many times 51 goes into 24.