By oboy - 01/03/2010 05:13 - United States

Spicy
Today, after ten minutes of squishing my boobs together for my boyfriend, trying to get him to stare, he glanced at them then blankly said "I've seen better tits on my mom, so baby just stop that" and smiled. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 305
You deserved it 7 395

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Black_Gothic_101 0

i would have been like "well, go suck your momma's then, bitch" and just walk away. second!!

Comments

Everyone who keeps calling him incest for looking at his mom's breasts, for the sake of all that's good, please, shut the hell up. You don't know how he saw. He might of walked in on his mom changing. I have personally seen my mom's breasts, and I just saw them, I didn't stare or pay attention. So everyone, quit being such smartasses.

And also, breaking up with him would be harsh. It's OP's fault she's an attention *****, and it got so far to the point her boyfriend had to say what he said. You have to realize that the world doesn't revolve around you or your ****, and you seriously need to get a clue that he does not care after ten minutes.

I'm a 38DD. The OP needs to appreciate being able to squish hers together, because its hard for me to get mine apart. Lol.

snapdragon1100 7

*****. Insecure much if you have to force your boyfriend to state at your boobs when he clearly doesn't want to.

sugarbear0727 19

Wow. I don't even know what to say. You kinda deserve it. I mean, if he didn't look after the first 10 seconds, obviously he didn't want to look at all.

cammy_marie 6

well, at least he smiled...

What the hell? it seems pretty obvious to me that he's not that into you. and going to those lengths to get his attention is pathetic.

what the hell is wrong with you? ydi