By milked - 27/02/2015 05:28 - United States

Spicy
Today, as I was about to have sex with my husband, I said I wanted to "spice things up." Apparently, our ideas weren't the same. He yanked my nipples as hard as he could and said, "Yeah, you like that?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 414
You deserved it 6 867

Same thing different taste

Top comments

B1ackthesun 31

Maybe it's just me but if you didn't specify what you meant by 'spice things up' then you deserve it. You can't give vague descriptions like that and expect them to get it right. For some nipple yanking is the best.... For you not so much, but if you didn't tell your partner what you had in mind then you can't blame them for not knowing.

Comments

pinch his balls lol, but for real tho wat was ur idea

SydLovesLacey 18

Hopefully you have a safe word. (:

Word of advice. . "Harder" should never be the safe word.

Axel5238 29

How old is your husband that is the first thing that comes to mind to just yank your nipples? That seems like a childish thing to do in the bed room even if he was kidding.

expected nipple play = o.k. unexpected nipple torture = not o.k.

tell your husband that..its called turning things up..not spicing it up...

Attacksloth 33

When my now-wife told me to "punish me" I used to think it meant spank (I was a virgin prior to meeting her, in a cheesy Marshall and Lily How I Met Your Mother way). Years later, she thinks it's hilarious. Sometimes a little communication goes a long way. If that's what he's exposed to as being "spicing things up", S&M and such, then that very well might be what he'll end up doing. Tell him specifically what you want during sex, don't just tell him something vague and expect him to know.

#69: So she wanted you to punish her, but not spank her? I need to know now what she wanted.