By Anonymous - 01/09/2010 04:13 - United States

Today, Burger King gave me a moldy bun. I noticed 1/5 of the way through the sandwich. My compensation for ingesting mold? A coupon for half-off a Whopper. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 818
You deserved it 4 933

Same thing different taste

Top comments

pimparmenian69 0

Mold isn't that bad. Though you can probably file a complaint about them somewhere.

Comments

Taybabe2525 0

that's disquesting ;P yeah BK is sick

you deserve it for eating at Burger King... ...that place is a pimple on the ass of the food industry...

you deserve it for eating at Burger King... ...that place is a pimple on the ass of the food industry...

uhhh ur supposed to call the health Dept to have inspection done...that's disgusting!!!

ur so stupidd..... who the hell eats bk?? u shudve sued themm for giving u a moldy bun!!

JokeMeister 0

You should have thought a little quicker on your feet, you just gave a settlement away for a half priced burger from the same spot that gave you the bad one. Smart.

MeggyNicole 0

burger king is gross like that, I had an eyelash in my drink and they asked me if I wanted a new one. no burger king, I want to drink your workers eyelashes..

Quit crying here and contact corporate. They will give you some free stuff or a refund at least. Don't talk to the stupid local store manager, that will get you crappy compensation like half off a Whopper coupon.

I would have asked for more I went to Wendy's and I found a piece of plastic not even half an inch long in my burger and they gave me another burger and an ice cream for free