By metalwolf - 20/04/2012 08:56 - United States

Today, driving home, I got bored and started debating how I know this is reality and not just a dream, even though dreams often seem real. The answer came quickly; in my dreams, I work normal hours and have time for things like hanging out with friends, and having a girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 189
You deserved it 3 897

metalwolf tells us more.

The problem isn't really organizing my time. Ideally I would like to get to sleep right when I get home and wake up in the early afternoon, but usually I fall asleep in the afternoon and wake up just a bit before I need to go to work again. Speaking of, I should be asleep right now.

Top comments

Comments

Is this the real life, or is it just fantasy? Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality!... (5 points if you can name and continue the quote!). Oops! Someone already posted this quote! Sorry. Feel free to thumb me down.

nofearjenshere 12

"Open our eyes, look up to the skies and see... " I'm glad I was not the only one to think of this song when I read the FML. Haha (: I love Bohemian Rhapsody!

I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy Because I'm easy come, easy go A little high, little low Anyway the wind blows, doesn't really matter to me, to me...

You Moonians and your eggos. Us Martians have Waffle and chicken.

TheresNoMoreTp 4
ImThatWeirdChick 2
jaredofmo 22

You have deep reasoning. Deep. Deeper than the deep end at the kiddie pool.

BubbleGrunge 18

Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy? Caught in a landslide. No escape from reality...

My dreams usually have dinosaurs. **** yeah

Aw, man you got me all excited lol. If only it was true.:P I ******* love the moon haha.