By likearacehorse - 12/02/2013 22:58 - United States - Franklin Lakes

Today, for the second time in two months, the person in the bathroom stall next to me commented on how loud I pee. This time, she made racehorse noises. I'm now too self-conscious to pee in public again. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 614
You deserved it 3 204

Same thing different taste

Top comments

be proud of your stream, young Seabiscuit. it's really nothing to be embarrassed about

You should have neighed. Awe well I hope you feel less self conscious :)

Comments

lmao, who cares? you'll never see them again anyway.

they shouldn't tho, lol. i don't think it's that serious.

This might be 1's weird way of giving advice I get super self conscious in public bathrooms too. Especially when there's only one other person 'cos whatever happens in there, they'll know it's you.

i'll never understand this fear girls have of peeing in public bathrooms.. lol.. girls should just be glad they don't have to deal with bathrooms as nasty as us guys :/

perdix 29

#1, actually, if she stays in the stall for awhile, she'll never see the person in the first place.

I had similar issues. Not seeing the person that did this to you doesn't make us any less insecure next time we go in. We fear it may happen again, as it did to OP.

Takuya272727 16

#13, actually, I'm a guy and self conscious too when going to the bathroom. I've skipped if people were in there, or went to a more secluded, vacant one to do business in. I'm sure I'm not the only guy either who does. So it's not just girls.

She may not see them again, but she will hear them sometime in the near future.

Darkmagic666 9

13, girl bathrooms can be disgusting too

32, I'm the same way. I look at using the bathroom to be private, not people trying make conversation or something. So done did that to me before and I felt like pissing on alot of toilet paper and throwing it over to the other one but never wanted to piss on my hands haha

Ahh i remember having to go to my first public restroom. A few guys were talking about how bad it stinked... Yep had to wait a bit before they left.

You should have neighed. Awe well I hope you feel less self conscious :)

OP must piss next to some weird people. I've never had any convo with the person I'm urinating around.

My friend's nickname for me was Jet Piss for the longest time...

dmoran20 27

Yep next few time you are in there I suggest humming rawhide, though humming mash when in a pinch is good also.

Neighing would be good, 3, although I can't figure out how OP knew it was racehorse sounds and not regular horse sounds. Clue this city boy in - don't they sound the same?

zebrapattern 6

It's "aww". "Awe" is a completely different word.

Suaria 38

Don't worry I feel the same way except when I go number 2. I can't go unless there is no one else in the bathroom.

It's the William Tell Overture from 'A Clockwork Orange.'

Mister_Triangle 21

The same noises a regular horse makes, only with a tiny man on the back of them.

apinon246 3

I think it's because the expression "pee like a racehorse"

then000bster 16

Mr Fml guy, does the car go to a destination called wormhole? It must be a far out destination!

be proud of your stream, young Seabiscuit. it's really nothing to be embarrassed about

JR_Goes_Rawr 11

Urine-considerate of others OP!! Learn to keep it down to not piss people off.

If you aim at a 45 degree angle to the bowl it will trickle down the bowl. That wy the noise won't leak out of your cubicle.

#49 Girls can if they try, when visiting China its something you must learn fast in my opinion.

Don't let it bother you, OP. Just relax and go with the flow.

Sounds like a reason to come up with a stinging comeback.

who cares opinions are like assholes everyone has one.