By Anonymous - 07/12/2010 11:12 - Switzerland

Today, I ate lunch alone. None of my colleagues saved me a seat. One of those colleagues was my husband. He didn't even have the decency to move so that I wouldn't have to eat alone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 967
You deserved it 4 612

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Michigan_Girl 0

When you go to sleep tonight, take up the whole bed and tell him there's no room.

Comments

he's a disrespectful ass!! him treating you like shit is like giving the rest of the co-workers license to do so also...nip it in the butt!

sikkar 0

What a pig. Tonight, let him sleep alone, on the couch :)

Um, no? If you're married, I feel sorry for your spouse. "Honey, we're out of milk." "I'M CALLING MY LAWYER!"

^WIN!^ On a side note, I do have to say it can be really frustrating when a housemate (in my case, 1 of 3 roommates) takes your food. There have been days I've left a half a carton of milk on my side of the fridge, and the next day I won't have any to pour in the huge bowl if cereal waiting on the counter. Or when a significant other eats my reserve chocolate bar during the few days of PMS.. Not cool. =P (I just killed the joke, didn't I? Lol. Oops)

ckjacques53198 0
doughnutboy99 2

oh come on how old are you 7? so you had to eat alone once and his feelings matter too.

ignore him in the car when you get home only cook enough dinner for yourself just pretend your leaving by yourself then when your going to bed put on your sexiest thing and make a sign saying you ignore me I ignore you and go I sleep

Don't have sex with him for a week , tell him do it alone !! Lol

skyeyez9 24

Eat something that makes you fart: chili with extra beans, cabbage and eggs. Then fart near him for the rest of the day.

You beat me to it. What bothered me about this was that the OP's husband didn't have her back. If this had happened to me I would have questioned why my husband aided and abetted the people who snubbed me. Certainly he should have either made room for her or left the group to join her. A key part of marriage is putting your spouse first. Even if he didn't feel like being with her at that exact moment, he should have realized the message he was sending both to his wife and to their colleagues. By joining the snub he has indeed given the rest of the staff license to shit on his wife and he has done this to his wife's face. What kind of treatment does he expect in return? And where does the OP work? This kind of "let's not save a seat for so-and-so" is middle school nonsense.