By Anonymous - 19/05/2015 14:01 - United Kingdom - London

Spicy
Today, I bought my first vibrator. I was really excited, until my crippling OCD kicked in, forcing me to turn it on and off seven times in rapid succession, causing it to give off a cracking sound and stop working. Now I'm sad. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 227
You deserved it 12 852

Same thing different taste

Top comments

looks like you'll be needing some ocdick.

Comments

looks like you'll be needing some ocdick.

Damn son, thats punny. Anyway, hopefully you can get another one and this time know not to do that, unless your OCD makes you, the. You'll have an idea of how to try to prevent it from ruining your new toy again.

OP only did what she was supposed to, she fkd the vibrator.

sevazilla 21

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I noticed you tried to copy #1's comment and take credit. Have a down vote

23 though if you look at how close they were posted, it is quite likely the comment was yet to appear for 2

Lostboy717 11

23 reminds me of clippit from Microsoft word back in the day.

Last time I checked fingers don't vibrate

#5 Obviously, but until she gets the new vibrator it's not like she has no options when it comes to masturbating.

But they will suffice until she gets a new vibrator

You can still get pleasure from your fingers. You don't need a vibrator its just for fun.

No other options? You can use a lot of different things, depending on how you do it. Be resourceful.

ZombieVampirez 24

Glass ones are better. Pricey though.

#5 Have you switched them off then on though?

I like the way you girls think. Keep up the good work.

Depends if she can fit 7 fingers though

Mayhaps lack of a date necessitated the employment of a vibrator?

Do people not realize relationship status has absolutely nothing to do with masturbation? Shit, I bought my first vibrator while in a committed relationship. Not because of a lack of enjoyable sex. I just wanted "me" time to be more pleasurable.

Yes, I do realize it. I've had vibrators while in relationships as well. It's just less likely that a person would break than a vibrator and there's no need to take it so seriously...

She has OCD, that's why she ended up breaking it, having OCD doesn't mean you don't have a sex life. She didn't break it because she sexually frustrated.

obliviongillette 18

Invest in a really good one then, or one that doesn't vibrate. They're are Plenty of other great toys that will get the job done. (;

I think she's good on one that doesn't vibrate lol

chef4money 12

a non vibrating ***** would do nothing for me. Just the thought of that makes me sad.

Maybe next time hold a stress ball in the other hand to satisfy your OCD :)

that is not how ocd works sorry I would know

OCD has nothing to do with stress. It all has to do with the Brain Sweetie.

AkashaSC2 11

Sorry for you OP. if you feel like buying a new one, PM me, bought toys with a 60%discount on a french web site yesterday to play with my girlfriend ^^ (good quality ofc) And don't mind people trolling you. OCDs should not be mocked but some wannabes humans are so empty they have to mock real human beings to imagine they belong to us...

pleasedie 22

..... Return it and say it never worked

I don't think that they accept returns for those kind of items.

pleasedie 22

Really ? Haha I feel dumb now

Actually, expensive toys often come with a guarantee. If that's the case here, they have to take it back even if it has already been used (although I once had to send a customer home to clean the anal vibrator they wanted to have a refund for as I couldn't even dare to touch it with gloves...)

pleasedie 22

Wtf ? Why would someone bring something like that back to the store

I think they would if it's defective which it sounds like is the case. If it's broken hygiene concerns don't usually kick in

I stand corrected. A bit grossed out, but corrected.

chef4money 12

pure romance will replace any product that is defective or stops working. Most of their stuff doesn't last long anyway so the return policy is very handy.