By Anonymous - 29/08/2015 11:28 - United States - Manhattan Beach

Today, I caught my girlfriend cheating on me. Now she's threatening to kill herself if I don't forgive her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 980
You deserved it 2 119

Same thing different taste

Top comments

KeannaLove 32

I will never understand how people can take suicide so lightly. She sounds like an awful person all around. You're better off OP.

Comments

I guess all I can say is: don't let the floor hit her on the way out... Or do.

CharlesEmersonW 31

Good for her ... to little to late. Not only did she prove she is a cheat, she also proved her maturity and willingness to blackmail :)

Techwizard810 0

Tell her that you don't give a ****, and leave. She commits suicide? Good riddance.

TMO2142 25

At this point id say "okay have fun in he!!"

noir13 3

You can't let yourself be emotionally blackmailed. If you think she might actually harm herself report this to the necessary authorities and than break up with her.

Might be best not to forgive her, she'll do it again.

leave her who cares what she does not your problem.

Give her a second chance, I don't know her but I don't want her to die, or anyone.

That's actually how some abusive relationships start... OP should give her name to a therapist, a social worker or even a police officer. That way, the professionals can figure out what to do and can give the girlfriend the treatment she needs.