By Anonymous - 29/08/2015 11:28 - United States - Manhattan Beach

Today, I caught my girlfriend cheating on me. Now she's threatening to kill herself if I don't forgive her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 980
You deserved it 2 119

Same thing different taste

Top comments

KeannaLove 32

I will never understand how people can take suicide so lightly. She sounds like an awful person all around. You're better off OP.

Comments

Forgive her, but don't stay with her. Manipulative and unfaithful

Contrary to another comment I've seen, don't tell her to do it, but you still need to break up with her before her behaviour worsens.

Been there twice. There's no reason to walk on eggshells around her.

Run and never look back. Cheating manipulative bitch

Let Darwin solve the problem for all of us.

So she wants to cheat on you AND emotionally blackmail you? Don't forgive her for either. If you think there's any danger of her actually attempting suicide, even just for your attention, tell her family or close friends and ask them to watch her, but don't let her threats keep you with someone so disloyal and manipulative.

Obvious depression is no excuse to succumb to blackmail. I assume what she means by forgiveness is don't leave her, but do exactly that. Don't make a dramatic fight, but separate yourself from that situation. Trust me, don't waste years of your life trying to appease or fix someone.

Get as far away as quickly as you can, bro.