By resurrected - 04/09/2013 15:59 - United Kingdom - Worthing

Today, I collected my new timetable at college only to find I've been dropped from all my classes. I've been listed as deceased. I'm definitely not dead and have no idea how I supposedly died. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 102
You deserved it 2 985

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's going to be okay OP's ghost. You're in a confusing point in your afterlife. You lived a good life though.

Comments

perdix 29

If you're "resurrected," you're too young for college. In a few years, you can start nursery school . . . and don't read FML, it'll warp your infant brain!

mimiminx 23

OP is called 'resurrected' meaning to be brought back to life not reincarnated which means a soul being reborn into a new body. If he was brought back to life his body would still be 16 or whatever his age is (college in the UK is 16+). Sorry if I just killed your attempt at a joke.

♫When we pretend that we're dead/They can't hear a word we said/When we pretend that we're dead....♫

Why do I get the feeling that someone's pulled the greatest prank on you?

doglover100 28

Admissions will be very surprised to hear from you.

jonireson 11

didn't the not wonder how a dead person was able to collect their college details?

dakotahulsey 15

Think of it as an opportunity to start your life as a career assassin

I'm sorry to say this but this is hilarious. I really want to hear how this is even possible? Anyway, FYL & hopefully everything gets sorted out. :)

You'll wish you were dead once you get the forms for student loan repayments.

Wiringify 22

You gave up on your secret when you wrote your username.