By ksmith - 09/08/2011 04:59 - United States

Spicy
Today, I finally noticed that my wife only shaves her bush when she goes on "business trips." FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 865
You deserved it 5 217

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bluebird0020 2

Ouchhhh. Sorry dude. Nothing funny about that.

That's when you go stalk her, see if she's cheating, then have a "buisness trip" to a divorce lawyer

Comments

foxmatrix15 8

She should have shaved regularly to begin with can't stand carpet lawn on a woman. If she's not cheating she's definitely homing into some potential prospects. I say save ur money and start thinking about moving out.

Oh, sod off. No woman SHOULD shave.

ReynshineCutting 10

No she shouldn't have shaved regularly to begin with. Not every woman has to. Do you have any idea how painful and irritating it is? Not to mention itchy as **** once you're done. Trimming is sufficient.

gptrash420 0

everyONE should shave. jungles are gross and they smell bad.

SteelCladAngel 0

Trimming is sufficient, a full shave is a once in a while treat. Shaving is a pain in the ass, itchy and irritating... And unless you don't wash the bush won't stink

tylenol123 0

If you dont think a hairy cooter is cross than your prolly european, all your girls are like chewbaka and its fukong disgudting

No girl really wants to shave prick. It's nice to trim it so it doesn't show through the skimpy bathing suits we are provided with, but it hurts to shave. I cut myself every time and then have annoying and itchy razor burn. I always wash my hair with shampoo and then use conditioner. It smells nice thank you.

149, not only is your spelling horrific, but your argument on the matter isn't all that convincing. Might I add that you look like you're 12? You haven't seen enough ****** to have any place in this discussion.

ToyotaObsession 1

Did you ever think to ask why? Your married. Try talking to her.

That is the silliest thing I ever heard. Everyone knows you stop talking the day you get married.

Heaven forbid communication is used in a relationship..... *sarcasm*

Find your testicles and talk to your wife about it.

Jeez. Ouch. I hope for your sake that you put two and two together pretty quickly, OP.

you can tell #70 is like a 17 year old kid who thinks that your wife cheating on you is that simple. Its gotta be a much more layered situation. OP has to find out whats true and get out if she is cheating.

perdix 29

She thinks you must like her hairy and furry. She sounds like an astute businesswoman -- she takes care of her hairy-pussy customer base (you) while at home and the shaved-bush demographic when she takes it on the road. The customer's always right (too bad you're not the only one ;( )

jessluvezsam 0

Oh my gosh! That totally sucks! I don't understand why people cheat, if they're not happy then they should just leave.!

I will say on that subject that isn't always an easy answer when your married, kids are usually involved and your whole life will be uprooted if you just leave. Once you start a family you have to think Of others before yourself. OP needs to talk to wife and find out what's goin on not AssUMe! And if she is cheating may need to see a marriage counselor. People now days think running off and divorce is easy, it's not it's hurts a lot of people and messes up so many families.

matty198496 0