By ksmith - 09/08/2011 04:59 - United States

Spicy
Today, I finally noticed that my wife only shaves her bush when she goes on "business trips." FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 865
You deserved it 5 217

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bluebird0020 2

Ouchhhh. Sorry dude. Nothing funny about that.

That's when you go stalk her, see if she's cheating, then have a "buisness trip" to a divorce lawyer

Comments

I wish you all the luck... keep up, bro..

us married guys know this aint no joke... we feel for u bro hope its just a coincidence...

tylenol123 0

If your married and still say 'bro' that means you got married 8 hours ago and your 19. I wouldnt really call it married for you

Says he's 24... But some people lie about their age... So I don't know.

Maybe cause she goes to the swimming pool I'm her hotel! But that would one of her excuses, she's probably just cheating on you..

Aside from the obvious this is the only sensible explanation..

You're her hotel? How much do you charge her?

A LOT !! Ah my bad, I meant "in" not "I'm".. Damn you autocorrect (and why are the m & n so close?!)!!

This is a perfect example of why NOT to get married. Sorry my dude

Gay people can't get married legally. (atleast where I live). That's why 28 is raging about marriage.

muchagente 5

be glad. it's nasty if she brings lice home.

yeah! herpes is way better!! OP, she's a keeper! ;)

Cjob 3

Sorry man that's terrible. You definitely deserve better

5, you're right. She has to get it from someone ...and that man apparently isn't OP! You FINALLY realized?! Perhaps your time down there isn't so well spent. Cheating hurts everyone involved, yes. But in general a little rug munching doesn't!

And this is why you will never be part of a successful relationship, 35.

tylenol123 0

It doesnt hurt the cheater dumb bitch.

DaProblem420 0

Wow, It Must Suck To Be You! Seriously Though That Sucks! *****

Awww im sorry... Hire a pi and make sure. Maybe shes shaving in advanced so that when she comes home(within 3 days) its nice and low and doesnt irritate her. Personally when u trim the lawn, its kinda irritating for 2 days. But idk, hire a pi just to be sure. Good luck dude, and bring up the issue to her and hear what she says.