By SleepyKirsty - 09/06/2009 13:36 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, I found out just how thin the walls at my new student flat are. They are so thin in fact, that I can hear the creepy guy next door say my full name over and over again very slowly whilst masturbating rigorously. FML
I agree, your life sucks 120 749
You deserved it 5 717

Same thing different taste

Top comments

LOL and fyl for sure but dont be surprised about how often guys jerk off about and what about, you were just a little more aware about it happening

Comments

wow...**** his life, he has problems. Hasn't he heard of ****? (I would say prostitutes, but I'd like to spare them from having sex with a creep like this)

Just remember never to turn your back on him.

Capnstinkfoot 0

#81 polls say that like 97% of guys do it. And 3% are compulsive liars. I think 87% was the number they put up for women. Apparently women are more likely to lie to an anonymous pollster than men.

jeri2011 0

A lot of guys ********** while thinking of girls/guys they want to 'do it' with. The only way this constitutes for him being a creep is if he knew you could hear him. But nevertheless FYL for having to sleep next door to a guy who masturbates at the image of you. Just stay away from him.

Rawrrr14 0

Well, possibly flattering? But, creepy as well.... consider moving?

um........congratulations? like many posters have said before me, bang on the wall and yell 'I CAN HEAR YOU, DUDE! NOT COOL!' you should take it as a compliment, at least he doesn't want to kill you.

Kitty34_fml 0

There are a lot of people with your name, I'm sure. And I doubt he said you first AND last name while masturbating. Quite full of yourself.

ummm that's not scary at all if i was you i would run away far away