By StupidApple - 25/05/2011 00:02

Today, I found out that whenever I send my son to his room, he goes on his iPod and buys the most expensive apps he can find. So far I've been charged $600. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 858
You deserved it 53 252

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well take his ipod and don't give him any money till the 600$ are paid off. Can parents not raise their children anymore, that's just sad.

cdawg145236 1

your lucky he hasn't found the $999.99 apps yet

Comments

Shut down the account and whip his little ass.

What's the point of sending your child to his/her room with the intent to punish but allowing the iPod (and probably other electronics) to be easily accessed? When I was sent to my room for wrongdoing, I got the wooden spoon and a book. Parents these days... smh.

I totally agree with your point but I have to say, the idea of associating reading with punishment rankles me a bit.

skittles009 0

this is ur fault... why the hell dont u take his ipod away when hes introuble. are u able to tale the cc offline so he cant get anymore apps?

why does your son have your credit card number in the first place, just ground him from everything . he's supposed to think about what he's done, nor distract from it.

CHANGE YOUR ****** PASSWORD AND TAKE THE $600 OUT OF HIS ACCOUNT... OR EVEN BETTER, HAVE HIS WORK HIS ASS OFF TO PAY YOU BACK!!!!! MOMS SHOULDN'T BITCH ABOUT PROBLEMS WITH THIER LITTLE BITCH KIDS!!!!! ESPECIALLY ONES THAT ARE SO SIMPLE TO FIX!!!!! YDI

Maybe one of those apps was for better parenting

See, this is why I don't want kids! I'm terrified I'll be a horrific parent and this will be me!

I would say you own his ass or at least $600 worth of it. Instead of sending to his room, he will now be cleaning bathrooms, detailing your car and mowing the yard.

kc1997kc 9

not only that sell the iPod with all the apps on it, but get rid of your account from it's history.