By Anonymous - 26/03/2009 07:06 - United States

Today, I got back from a 6 month deployment overseas. My girlfriend of 3 years couldn't pick me up from the airport because she had an intramural softball game to go to. FML
I agree, your life sucks 81 453
You deserved it 6 337

Same thing different taste

Top comments

notfromearth7 0

Aw...that sucks. But at the same time, good to see you got back safely soldier *salutes*

lolyouareanidiot 0

lol, at #3. No one takes intramural sports seriously. Certainly no one considers it a responsibility to play intramural sports where half the people show up drunk. This was a burn big time. You should take as much offense to this as possible.

Comments

I'm glad you are home safe, maybe you can now take sometime to rethink about who you are spending your time with... If the person you are with isn't as loving and committed as you are it's time to move on you deserve better. :)

You guys are assholes the reason they fight is for people they love they should make more than an effort to help them in anyway they can.

I failed to see ex why? You're a soldier and most likely an attractive one as well who can get any bitch. Her not picking you up shows that she doesn't deserve you putting sports before its not like it was the freaking championships.

caseyroyer 8

Glad to have you back and think you for serving!

jazopalchris 14

Hope you ended it with her. You deserve better!

shakile78 7