By crybaby - 12/04/2013 05:58 - United States - Elmont

Today, I had a job interview. Everything was going well until I noticed a picture of a dog hanging on the wall, which reminded me of the ending of Marley and Me. I started crying and had to be escorted out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 009
You deserved it 79 865

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Words cannot express how completely undatable you sound.

perdix 29

#1, strong words coming from the girl with the mustache!

Comments

cmoney408 6

was it a picture of a dog hanging, on the wall... or was it a picture of a dog, hanging on the wall... If its the first one, you probably shouldn't want to work there anyway.

dr_snow_bear 29

What ever you do OP, don't watch Old Yeller!

ecce 20

This just about made me cry... Reading it after spending 30 minutes in my professors office crying about my life. :/ Life's rough.

icepick23 12

Awwww, you're so cute! I want to hug you and pet your head

OP I feel really sorry for you, and I don't envy your sensitivity at all. YDI. Learn to control your emotions better, how do you manage up function outside of your home?

KiddNYC1O 20

Per your reaction, I read "a dog hanging on the wall..." I was like whaaa??

MidnightMusic53 37

OP, you must be very unstable considering a picture of a dog made you cry just because you remembered a movie. I don't feel sorry for you, if you're old enough to be out looking for a job, you're old enough to control your emotions, especially at critical times, such as during job interviews. I hope you learn to control yourself better for your own sake.

I originally downvoted this for reasons, then realized that the day before just the thought of my dog being hurt turned me into a blubbering mess. I deserve that downvote; not you.

This sounds suspiciously like an episode of New Girl.... Hmmmm

Geekyandproud 19

And I thought it was bad when my 50 year old father cried watching it at the cinema...