By PanFace - 13/10/2009 06:54 - Australia

Today, I had an argument with my wife. I told her to get back in the kitchen. How does she respond? By doing what I told her to do, and returning to hit me with a frying pan. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 116
You deserved it 121 356

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tooo bad it wasn't an iron skillet. LOL he deserves it

Yeah, his command was an act of genius & worked out so well didn't it. He's lucky she didn't come back with a butcher's knife.

Comments

morgan020 0

hahahahaha I love your wife!! that's freaking awesome!! I've hit my husband upside the head with wooden spoons but never a frying pan. I think I need to improve my assault skills on my husband to keep up with her.

moonlight_daze 8

I ashamed to come from NSW with people like you around. Sexist git.

Ha....I faved this. Dude, I know you were probably angry, but saying shit like that and NOT expecting a reaction from your equally angry wife is just plain stupid.

skyeyez9 24

Look at the countries who keep their woman oppressed. They are third world countries and shitholes where human rights violations are atrocious. Go spend a year in afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, or africa and then come back and tell us your opinion of the countries where woman "are kept in the kitchen." All the sexes are constantly separated and the parties you attend will be "sausage fests" cause women are forbidden to mingle with non male relatives.

you did right by tellin that bitch to go back in the kitchen but u forgot to slap her first

I really hope that was meant to be sarcastic.

coffee_addict7 0

It makes me sad how many people here have no sense of humor. And it scares me how many of them think assaulting someone is an acceptable response to an offensive remark.

Thank you that's exactly what I was thinking, op shouldn't have said that but assaulting him was not an appropriate response

idontgiveone 0

well done doucheface. the next time i hope she sets the house on fire with a kitchen stove while your sleeping as well.

I LOVE UR WIFE....!!!! YSDI( you sooooooo deserved it!)

Roshan 0

I made an account just to tell you this: YDI, you chauvinistic ********.