By PanFace - 13/10/2009 06:54 - Australia

Today, I had an argument with my wife. I told her to get back in the kitchen. How does she respond? By doing what I told her to do, and returning to hit me with a frying pan. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 116
You deserved it 121 356

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tooo bad it wasn't an iron skillet. LOL he deserves it

Yeah, his command was an act of genius & worked out so well didn't it. He's lucky she didn't come back with a butcher's knife.

Comments

What the hell is with everyone sayind "YDI"? Are you all idiots? #107, I love you for that. THANK YOU FOR HAVING COMMON SENSE. ****.

I am not gonna say FYL or YDI because I think what you said was sexes, like honeslty if my boyfriend said to me go back into the kitchean I would never make him a damn thing till he made It up, But nobody deserved to be hit with a frying pan, that's just crazy.

I hope someday when you get married (if you ever do) you say something sexist to your husband and he smacks the shit out of you for it. Then I hope you call domestic abuse and their reply is "You deserve it".

FAKEstfu 0

if she left the kitchen, you made her chain too long.

You totally deserved it, asshole. This isn't 1950; your wife isn't your servant.

i hope u understand he was only joking with his wife... so why don't you go to the kitchen, make me a sandwhich, and STFU about it... :D thanku

WhereDidItGo 0

yep.. and next time you tell a guy a stereotype related to football, remember its perfectly fair and you deserve it if he puts on a helmet and headbutts your face until it is smashed in. I agree, wrong of him to say, but no one sentence can justify smashing a metal pan on someone's head. That's just those emotions and hormones you women can't seem to handle (purposeful irony, its a joke.)