By PanFace - 13/10/2009 06:54 - Australia

Today, I had an argument with my wife. I told her to get back in the kitchen. How does she respond? By doing what I told her to do, and returning to hit me with a frying pan. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 116
You deserved it 121 356

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tooo bad it wasn't an iron skillet. LOL he deserves it

Yeah, his command was an act of genius & worked out so well didn't it. He's lucky she didn't come back with a butcher's knife.

Comments

phenistae 0

It's not what you say, its how you say it. If you were trying to be funny then great, i don't have a problem with you. if you were trying to be mean then you definately deserved it. Show the ladies some respect and you'll get it back. and regardless of whether or not you meant it, i love your wife right now!

1950s misogynistic sacks of bullshit like you are the exact reason why I'm not proud to be Australian

The sexist comment move is never an appropriate one, even in an arguement. Not saying that you are normally sexist, or that it wasn't inappropriate for your wife to get physical about it, but you were stupid to even pull that on your wife.

I can't say I'd have taken a frying pan after him, but I'd have definitely told him to go **** himself. I'd probably go somewhere to cool off and let him think about the idiot he's being before I came back. Acting like an idiot is no excuse to him some one with a frying pan. Though with my temper I can't say I wouldn't be tempted to break some things in the kitchen before I left.

ha you deserved it you fanny never disrespect a woman

Amystika 0

Guys, lighten up. I'm a girl and I think this is funny. xD sorry about the frying pan /b/ro

ProtoBuster_1 5

OP, what the hell were you thinking? YCDI for that!

YDI. Sounds like karma for being a douchebag.