By RC3Welly - 09/03/2012 22:58 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had drunk sex with a girl that I barely know. I didn't have a condom and was nervous about getting her pregnant, but she assured me that I could pull out. Right when I was about to pull out, she wrapped her legs around me and yelled, "BE MY BABY'S DADDY!" I couldn't get out in time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 769
You deserved it 1 808

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Pull out method doesn't work. You're ****** for life.

Comments

Dude, #354, you're a moron. Her being on top means NOTHING. Sperm are DESIGNED TO SWIM and they will do so upstream, just like salmon. As far as the OP goes, he should've realized by now she's a socio who wants to get pregnant, have the baby, and sue for child support.

You're a bright one, aren'tcha? You can even tell when someone's JOKING? :O Amazing!

drock513 0

pulling out works if you do it like a minute and a half before you cum. im lucky though, my gf never misses a day on her BC and she loves it when i cum in her. no condom ever he he allllllllllriiiiight.

# 345 is an idiot your right, i think you've been watching too much tv or sumthin, oh and i agree with #19, or you can always Chuck Norris kick her down the stairs

That is frickin funny...and hot...but scary, too. Haha, you get her number, or just leave and say, "Good luck with the DNA tests!"

your doing your part for the ageing population.. cheers!

LOL! #134!! but as for the writer.... it's funny how 52% don't feel bad for you, that was pretty damn stupid. like wtf did you say exactly? "omg, i'm scared of getting youusudfa;lsdkj ahem... pregnant" "youu can always pullout you know" (please excuse the gayass extra letters, just trying to put emphasis on the fact that you were DRUNK) really... I can see why they don't feel for you.

hahahaha man, if she does get pregnant, ask her nicely to stand at the top of a stairway with you, shortly after standing there putting on an act. push her down them it would be suggested you run afterwards

dude i feel for you... i play with fire my share too.. but hey u can always disappear. u just met her, right? so **** it just dip nd dont call her in the morning i would have so been like see ya... not cus shes pregnant just cus she pulled some crazy stunt like that.

Everyone here assumes that this guy is a retard and didn't know the consequences of pulling out. Isn't it possible that he was just too drunk to realize withdrawal was a mistake? He could be a ******* sex ed teacher, but if he was drunk he could still make that bad decision.