By RC3Welly - 09/03/2012 22:58 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had drunk sex with a girl that I barely know. I didn't have a condom and was nervous about getting her pregnant, but she assured me that I could pull out. Right when I was about to pull out, she wrapped her legs around me and yelled, "BE MY BABY'S DADDY!" I couldn't get out in time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 769
You deserved it 1 808

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Pull out method doesn't work. You're ****** for life.

Comments

I'd also like to let you know that this is the greatest thing ever, and it made my day. Like lmao dude, this is effing hilarious. The deffinition of funny. FYL! But hey, Happy Father's Day man :P At least you're an FML legend now.

matwin_fml 0

http://www.plannedparenthood.org/health-topics/birth-control/withdrawal-pull-out-method-4218.htm this is to every idiot posting on this page, don't talk about shit you have no idea about. (essence of this link is that pulling out works.)

soo i'm loving the people that are saying this chick is a "psycho bitch". it takes two to screw. drunk or not they knew what they were doing. never trust a stranger... stranger danger buddy. if she does become preg (which i'm not saying she will) your life is pretty well screwed. its people like you two that make me sick. i hope you've learned your lesson and if anything does happen with her you need to stand up and be a man.

**** yourself for having unprotected sex with somebody you didn't know. she's a bit nutty for wanting you, random guy, to father her child, but you were both complicit in the act.

Hahaha this actually made me laugh, that girls hilarious! Your an idiot for thinking pulling out is a good idea, but we've all had our idiotic drunk moments havent we?!?!

Something very similar happened to me, but she was a fail. She wasn't fertile. FHL

Clear Wrap is like a giant condom for sandwiches and other assorted foods. Ergo, I really don't see the issue or problem. Plus when all else fails...... #19 has the best EC method ever. Falcon Punches are almost a guarantee. LOL - this was by far one of the greatest FML's in the history of FML's.

Moomoomoo_fml 0

well, you could get lucky and she won't be pregnant, although i doubt the veracity of this story... keep us posted :P