By Brian - 04/05/2009 23:27 - United States

Today, I had my first real meeting with my girlfriend's parents. We had dinner at a pretty upscale restaurant and everything was going great. When the check came, I offered to pay and I stood up to take out my wallet. When I opened it, 3 condoms fell out on the table in front of them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 545
You deserved it 64 571

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Who put those condoms in my wallet?

ydi, for not listening to your high school sex ed teacher when they told you that keeping condoms in your wallet can cause them to be exposed to higher temperatures and/or weird conditions that affect their effectiveness.

Comments

I carry a familypack in my backpack, you never know when u'll need em and how long you'll be away from home! ;D Besides, everyone (who's normal!) from the age of 15 or so has one of two condoms in their wallet so whats the problem.

harlehatschi 0

#22, I've never had a condom in my wallet before. Why don't you just wear a condom all the time? I mean even if it falls off it's still as effective as the one you keep in your wallet. Condoms get damaged in wallets and become 100% non-effective over time. You can keep them in your wallet, but why risk it if you don't want to get someone pregnant? You should just keep them in a good spot (car or dresser).

Stiggy626 25

yeah in a car that constantly changes temperature....

ydi for keeping condoms in your wallet. everyone knows that destroys them!

LMFAO. You were already prepared for sex, but when it came to the pay check, sex was first up in line. :] Haha. Your walet was one step ahead of the game.

You already deserved it for keeping condoms in your wallet...everybody should know that this is not the right place where to put them...

One condom, I could understand, and they probably would be able to laugh it off. Three makes you look sex crazed. And as everybody else is pointing out... condoms in the wallet is a bad idea. It makes them less effective. You must have a huge wallet. I had a friend who kept a condom in his wallet, and now you can see the imprint of where that condom was in the leather, and that was just one.