By A Henderson - 25/04/2012 20:50 - United States

Today, I had to explain to a potential client that I wouldn't represent him, because suing his neighbor for calling him a pansy would get us laughed out of court and likely get me disbarred. His response was to get violent and threaten to sue me for violating his civil rights. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 189
You deserved it 2 254

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should sue him for getting violent and messing up your office. And then you should sue him for trying to force you to take a frivolous case. And then you should sue him for threatening you!

I'm willing to bet this guy is old. Old people just have a natural thing for complaining. We give them a nice retirement home and a phone call once a month, what could they complain about?

Comments

It's cute when idiots think they know the law.

Good to know you respect confidentiality..by posting this as an FML. And people think lawyers are 2 steps below scum for what reason? You sir, are a pansy.

And they're one step above Blackhawks fans...

So, Mr. Neighbor, found a new attorney yet?

lynkynpark86 7

Well clearly, being a lawyer, you know the law. Exercise your freedom of speech to it's fullest extent upon him.

technochik3 12

LMFAO at 97!!! civil rights is not the same thing as civil war!!

smydiwannafthata 5
TheyCallMeDamien 17

Should've just recommended one of your competitors.

"If I sprain my ankle While I'm robbing your place If I hurt my knuckles When I punch you in the face I'm gonna sue, sue Yes, I'm gonna sue Sue, sue, yeah that's what I'm gonna do "

SHAMUS_the_WITTY 18

WEIRD AL YANKOVIK REFERENCES. YOU SIR WIN COMMENT OF THE DAY AWARD.

I'm so over the victim society. We need to man up again!