By silent one - 12/09/2011 05:30 - United States

Today, I had to stifle a fart so my upstairs neighbors wouldn't hear it. I know this because I frequently hear theirs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 274
You deserved it 3 028

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why bother? It's apparent they don't care about it

tsume24 3

if I were you I'd be trying to make mine louder than theirs.

Comments

Buttsexpirate 9

"Let it blow, let it blow, let it blow"

leadman1989 15

Of course YOU would say that. ;p When/if you change your pic this won't make ass much sense.

If thats the case i realy feel sorry for my neighbour, i let it rip when i`m at home. dont give a shit !!!

mgsoloist 14

If you really fart that loud you probably should at least take a shit...

Aww, poor you! Maybe crawl into a corner and release the kraken?

Enrique34 0

I like how u say ur not that slutty haha ur funny

Aww well that stinks ....no pun intended....

One of you is going to have to move out... eventually. Probably.

Hey man what's a few farts between neighbours? They've always bombarded your ears with noise pollution, why not counter with a few of your own? Hazardous gas released Is a bonus, direct the smell upwards with a fan

give them some back! dont take any crap from the smelly neighbours!

perdix 29

Are your neighbors the dreaded Fart Bullies -- people who will rip loud, obnoxious farts, but will beat up anyone else who makes even the slightest toot? The only way to stop them is to Dutch oven them with Silent-but-Deadlies.

leadman1989 15

I can't relate, I'm the type of guy who burps insanely loudly during don't be afraid of the dark and actually gets laughs. Movie sucks BTW not scary in the least.

What does your comment have to do with anything??

leadman1989 15

Op - I stifled a fart (out of modesty/shame) Me - I CAN'T RELATE... Burps loudly and randomly in public. I'm talking directly to op in this case. Didn't realize that was such a conundrum.